Return policyFor individuals
1. If an event held by the theatre is cancelled, the customer will, on request, be reimbursed for the full cost of the ticket in accordance with the theatre’s established procedure.
2. If an event held by the theatre is replaced/postponed, tickets will remain valid and will not be exchanged.
If an event is replaced, return tickets will be accepted no later than the date of the replaced event.
If an event is postponed, return tickets will be accepted as outlined in paragraph 13 of this policy.
3. When tickets purchased from persons authorized by the theatre to distribute tickets (hereinafter referred to as ‘theatre partners’) are returned, the theatre will not refund money paid by the customer to the theatre partner for related services in excess of the ticket price set by the theatre. A list of the theatre’s official partners can be found on the theatre’s website in the Points of Sale section.
4. The theatre does not provide refunds for tickets purchased from third parties not authorized by the theatre to distribute tickets.
5. Tickets sold by the theatre as part of special offers that feature special conditions for purchasing tickets (including discounts) cannot be returned. A list of special offers can be found on the theatre’s website in the Special Offers section.
6. Entrance tickets without a seat allocation are non-refundable.
7. The following are not valid for admission to theatre performances and cannot be returned: tickets which do not correspond to the forms and details approved by the authorized federal executive body, tickets with design elements which do not match those established by the theatre, tickets containing corrections, and counterfeit tickets. Samples of tickets can be found in the Ticket Forms section of the theatre’s website.
8. In some cases, tickets purchased from theatre partners are refunded by the theatre partners. The theatre will inform the customer if this is the case upon receipt of an application for a refund.
10. Ticket refunds are processed only after the customer has submitted a complete set of documents.
Documents received by email between 19:00 and 23:59 will be treated as having been received the following day.
11. The theatre reserves the right to refuse to refund tickets if the full set of documents has not been submitted within the time frame established by this policy or contains inaccurate information.
12. The theatre will determine whether tickets may be refunded within 10 days of receipt by the theatre of a complete set of documents.
If a favourable decision is made, the theatre will return the funds within 10 days of the date of such a decision.
13. If a customer decides not to attend an event held by the theatre for reasons not related to the customer’s illness or the death of a family member or close relative in accordance with the Family Code of the Russian Federation, the customer has the right to the following refunds:
- 50 percent of the ticket price if the full set of documents is returned less than ten days but no later than five days before the date of the event;
- 30 percent of the ticket price if the full set of documents is returned less than five days but no later than three days before the date of the event;
- tickets will not be accepted for return less than three days before the date of the event (the ticket price is not refundable to the customer).
- if a full set of documents is received by 31 August inclusive, the customer receives 100% of the ticket price;
- if a full set of documents is received between 1 September and 5 September inclusive, the customer receives 50% of the ticket price;
- if a full set of documents is received between 6 September and 7 September inclusive, the customer receives 30% of the ticket price;
in the period from 8 September to 10 September the ticket price is not refundable.
14. To return tickets purchased on the theatre’s official website, www.mikhailovsky.ru (electronic tickets), the customer must send a completed application to return tickets purchased on the theatre’s website (Appendix No.1) in the form of a scanned copy or a photograph to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If tickets were purchased at the theatre box office or from theatre partners, or if tickets are returned due to force majeure, please email email@example.com
Appendices to ticket returns policy:
Appendix No.1: Application to return tickets purchased on the theatre’s official website, mikhailovsky.ru.